Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hello from my front yard....

For the first time since last summer I sat outside today during Abigail's nap and read (and talked on the phone to a few friends) ;) and it felt so good. It was such a gorgeous day, the sun was HOT but there was a breeze and it was all around perfect. Before doing that we had a super busy day. I had a killer workout at the Y, came and got ready for story time at the library in record time. Abigail had so much fun at story time, the preschool children were there and she knows some of the girls in the class. She even had a little boy come up to her while they were coloring their pigs and they just chatted away. As the preschoolers lined up to leave Abigail and I decided to head out ourselves. We walked out with them and as we passed the children lined up ready to walk back to school several were saying by to Abby. All we were heard as we were walking to the car was "bye Abigail, bye Abby, bye Abigirl (that was Autumn) :). Abigail simply turned around and waved and said Bye Everyone. We then went to Tatterson's and got some hanging baskets. We usually hang two baskets from the porch but we're going to add a hook and hang three this year, I can't wait for Robert to get the hook up so that I can hang all three. I think it's going to look so much better with two on the front and one on the side. I'll take a pic this weekend to see what you think!


Tonight we grilled out and Abigail's friend Lauren joined us for burgers. It was a fun day and this mama is ready to catch some zzz~

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING that you took your own picture in your front yard...that is the greatest!! :) One day, we won't have to work anymore and we can sit in the front yard while our grandkids nap....

    ReplyDelete