Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Packing...

Abigail is going on a road trip tomorrow with mama, mom and KK. They are going to Lynchburg to watch Layla's violin concert. My heart is alittle heavy with the thoughts of her leaving for the day and night. As I was packing her bag earlier she was packing one of her own which she later told me was her bag for college. HMMM!! Don't even ask where that one came from.


Today is my brother Ron's birthday, happy 37th.

I have off tomorrow with much to do and then it's back to work on Thursday!! I'll leave you with a few pictures that I'm daydreaming of.


Simply breathtaking, a girl can dream right! ; )





Ofcourse this would have me in it with some sort of fruity drink w/ an umbrella and a good book!


2 comments:

  1. Oh girl...bless Abigails little heart :) She has told you she's going to college! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry & I did a "cheers" to Ron last night. I've been thinking a lot about him. I know Abigail will have a fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete