Monday, May 16, 2011

Scarlet Begonia's




Abigail's playhouse (Grandaddy made her the flower box)


Begonia's



My Geranium's, love this hearty flower



Front porch


I love Begonia's, there is something beautiful about the wax leaves and the petite flower petals. Last year we planted quite a few around our sign and in our landscape and plan to do the same this year. I planted one today in my green little pot on the porch...so that evenings this summer I can sit with a good book or with my husband and enjoy this pretty little flower! (and a can of OFF and a citronella candle) :)


Abigail and I planted some Petunia's in her flower box on her play house before nap time today. She was such a great helper and was quite proud of her pretty flowers.


Yah for spring! Yah for summer!! Yah for tax returns!! ; ) It was good day!


I want to share a few things that happened today that I don't want to forget. Abigail got to feed the fish at Tatterson's, she didn't seem too thrilled, I was more excited than she was. We visited Daddy on the job alittle before lunch time, as always I was amazed at the porch they have added on to the Leigh's. It looks like it has been there all along. Perfection! Abigail was Dorothy and I was Auntie Em for a good portion of the day.


Abigail: Auntie Em


Me: Yes Dorothy


Abigail: Can we go to Busch Gardens?


Me: Yes Dorothy, I promise we will go soon.


Abigail: When Auntie Em


Me: In a couple of weeks.


Abigail: Ok, Auntie Em. Where's Uncle Henry? (aka daddy)


Me: He's at work...


The conversation did NOT end there but you get the picture. We obviously are very much into the Wizard of Oz these days. She loves it!! I'm pretty sure we'll have a Dorothy with a blue and white gingham dress and braided pigtails running around here this Halloween! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haa! Oh I just love it. Can't believe she's big enough to role play. All the flowers you've added look great, too. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I cannot tell you how many days I've spent being Charlie Brown or Lucy or Snoopy or Jessie from Toy Story--don't you love it!?!? Your flowers are beautiful! YEAH SUMMERTIME!!!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete