Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home Alone!!





Abigail and I are home alone this week since Robert is taking a class at the Norfolk Navy base for work and staying with Aunt Kathy & Uncle Bill. He's been having a ball, eating high on the hog (shrimp den ben last night and curry chicken tonight) and delicious desserts. Last night they had vanilla ice cream with oreo's and whipped cream and tonight strawberry shortcake with fresh strawberry's Aunt Kathy picked today. I'm thinking I need to up the ante a bit!! :) After work this evening I picked Abigail up from Di's and we met Mimi & Popz for pizza at Chef Todd's. Then we came home and made sundae's with our new Playdoh sundae maker before taking baths and reading books. Fun times! We miss you daddy!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I hate when Robbie Norris is gone, but kinda like the time I get alone with Shane. Enjoy your time with Abby! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete