Monday, May 2, 2011

Team Superman Tucker!







Saturday morning Robert, Abigail and I left the county at 6:15 to head to Richmond to participate in the 6th annual ASK 5K run/walk. It was a gorgeous day, beautiful blue skies and the air was filled with love all in memory of Tucker Armstrong. I don't know exactly how many teams there were but no matter where you were at Short Pump Town Center all you saw was a sea of red shirts. There is no question of how many lives Tucker touched during his 3 short years on this earth. Team Superman Tucker raised over $20,000 for ASK and being the winnng team a plaque will be hung at MCV's clinic with Tucker's name on it. Us Ramsey's could not have been more proud to be standing next to the Armstrong's.

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Tucker will forever live on. I think of him whenever I see a rainbow now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been so proud!!! Thanks for being a part of such a special day!!! I love your pictures!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is awesome! :) I know everyone is so proud!!

    ReplyDelete