Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mudder's Day!

Abigail with straight hair, Ms. Linda straightened her hair last week when we were there getting haircuts. I think it makes her look older, I like her curls! :)



The three of us!




Daddy, Abigail & Mama



Abigail helping Mama open her Kindle that daddy gave her for Mother's Day!




Carol, Abigail and I.T. (Abigail's great aunt and great-grandfather)




Mom & Abigail (Abigail's great-grandmother, my mother's mother)



I have had an amazing Mother's Day weekend! I feel so blessed that God has entrusted me with Abigail's life and how I was chosen to be her mother is beyond me. She is such an amazing little girl and I am filled to the tip top with love for her. She is my heart and soul.


Yesterday we went to my parent's to celebrate Mother's day with them and some of our family. As always mama cooked a delicious meal and it was just fun being with everyone. Mama also made me one of my very favorite cakes, Italian creme, it is just pure sweetness. I have the most amazing mother in the world, I feel incredibly lucky to have such a loving and supportive mom. I pray that I can be half the mother to Abigail as my mom has ALWAYS been to me.


This morning I woke up to a certain little someone handing me a bouquet of flowers and a very handsome man standing over me with an outstanding breakfast he had cooked. We went to church and then to the Seabreeze for lunch. Mama and I went to the movies this evening to see Soul Surfer, oh my goodness, it was such a great movie. I definitely recommend it, a MUST see.

I would say it was a perfect day!! Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing mommy's out there.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Chinky May! :) Glad you have such a wonderful day--love you XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely recognized A in the first pic! The straight hair is too grown for her..for now! Happy belated Mother's Day Rhonda! Love you girls xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Abigail definetly looks older in that first picture. I love the one with her & "Mom". Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! Love u

    ReplyDelete